What will we achieve in Cheryl's next four years on the Council?
(Don't have much time? The highlights are in green)
The next four years are critical to the city of Laguna Beach. We have problems that have plagued us for many years. We now have the ability to solve them.
Last updated 07/02/08.
- We must keep our hospital in Laguna. Click on the button labelled "Save our Hospital" for details on this issue.
- We must solve the problem of parking and circulation. We can do that by following the Laguna Beach Village Entrance Task Force plan for the Village Entrance--click on the button labelled "Parking & Traffic" to the left to see what we will do to solve Parking and Traffic problems in Laguna Beach.
- We will expand the free tram service to make travel easier for Lagunans.
- We continue to protect our tidepools and beaches. Our 70 trained docents are doing a marvelous job, but they need help in protecting our ocean resources.
- We will continue our successful implementation of the Vision Laguna 2030 recommendations.
- Over the next four years, we will continue to improve access to the city using the technology of the World Wide Web.